2 bedroom terraced house for saleLea Street, Kidderminster
Sold STC £80,000
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TRAIN STATION
- REAR GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
****TWO BED TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TRAIN STATION & LOCAL AMENITIES****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING****CELLAR**** Comprising lounge, dining room, cellar, kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
A two bedroom terrace property offing no upward chain. Comprising lounge, dining room, cellar, kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and benefits from being situated close to Kidderminster Train Station and local amenities. Super location.
Dining Room 14' 3" into bay x 11' 2" into recess ( 4.34m into bay x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 7" excluding door recess x 11' into recess ( 3.84m excluding door recess x 3.35m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas fire with surround, gas central heated radiator, door to cellar, stairs to first floor landing and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 8" max x 6' 6" max ( 4.17m max x 1.98m max )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, floor standing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator and door to rear lobby.
Double glazed obscure door to side, ceiling light, cupboard housing water tanks and door to bathroom.
Double glazed window to side aspect (top panel broken), ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Ceiling light and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.78m max x 3.38m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in overstairs cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.81m max x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Partial fenced borders and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56879500.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.