4 bedroom detached house for saleLister Close, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £297,500
- Modern detached house
- 4 Bedrooms & 2 en-suites
- 3 Reception rooms
- Enclosed garden
- Double garage
Situated in a sought after position CONVENIENTLY located for the James Paget HOSPITAL this modern, DETACHED property offers 4 bedroom accommodation with 2 EN-SUITES, 3 reception rooms, enclosed GARDEN and DOUBLE GARAGE.
Situated in a sought after position conveniently located for the James Paget Hospital this modern, detached property offers 4 bedroom accommodation with 2 en-suites, 3 reception rooms, enclosed garden and double garage.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
Study 9' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point.
Lounge 22' 9" x 11' 4" ( 6.93m x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed French doors to rear, gas fireplace with decorative surround, radiator, TV point.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 11' 3" ( 2.97m x 3.43m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 18' 9" max x 10' 10" ( 5.71m max x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer, 8 ring range style cooker, integral washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear, door to side.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" plus entrance area x 11' 6" ( 3.45m plus entrance area x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, two built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, w.c., wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" max x 10' 4" ( 3.51m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, w.c., wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 11' 6" ( 2.64m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.03m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with shower over, w.c., vanity wash basin, shaver point, radiator.
Front Garden / Parking
Low maintenance shingle borders with established shrubs, driveway parking.
Rear garden mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, flower and shrub borders, side access gate and path.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56880691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA102699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.