2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeron Gate, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £104,950
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Popular Area
- Modern Lounge & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- Driveway & Gardens
- Viewing Advised!
Located within this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area is this WELL-PRESENTED two bedroom semi-detached house. Internally BOASTING modern and contemporary design throughout. Externally offering an ENCLOSED rear garden and a DRIVEWAY. Local shops, amenities and motorway links situated nearby.
Attention First Time Buyers! This beautifully presented property is the ideal and desired home for first time buyers and young couples. Accommodation includes a cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Externally offering a driveway and enclosed rear garden. Situated within a popular location nearby shops amenities and retail parks. Excellent opportunity!
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, cushion flooring.
Lounge 11' 8" Max x 14' 2" Max ( 3.56m Max x 4.32m Max )
Bay window, radiator, television point, laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden.
Stairs leading from the lounge.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, airing cupboard, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, colonial door.
White three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Paved, driveway to side.
Laid to lawn, timber fencing forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56880721.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.