5 bedroom end of terrace house for salePar Lane, Par
Sold STC £155,000
- End Of Terraced House
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Exceptionally Large Plot
- Large Kitchen / Dining Room
- Garage With Vehicle Inspection Pit
- Off Street Parking For 7 or More Cars
- In Need Of Complete Refurbishment
- Located In The Ever Popular Par Location
FAC are pleased to bring to the market this pleasant & unique end of terrace house set on a large plot and is quite extraordinary with a fascinating and interesting history. This has been a family house for many many years and was originally two separate houses with the first being built in the early 1900's and then acquiring the adjoining mid terraced house in 1982 and the two properties were adapted to form one much larger house.
The existing property comprises five bedrooms, three reception rooms, large kitchen / dining room, family bathroom, large detached garage benefitting from having an inspection pit and an extremely long private driveway off Par Lane and also benefits from having a very useful return driveway where there must be off road parking for at least 6-7 vehicles.
Sadly the internal condition of the property is in poor decorative order and requires complete refurbishment throughout to bring this what could be stunning home up to an acceptable level judged by modern day standards.
There is also potential for development here (subject to the usual planning permissions being granted) and we would highly recommend a viewing to truly appreciate the potential of such a home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56880775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26465559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FAC, Par. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.