3 bedroom flat for saleCriffel Road, DUMFRIES, DG2
Offers in Region of
- Spacious Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms And Two Public
- Ideally Placed On The Edge Of Town
- Close To The New Hospital Site
- Off Street Parking And Garden
- Well Kept Throughout
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Ideal For Couples Or Investment
* Spacious Ground Floor Flat
* Generous Flexible Living Throughout
* Great Value For Money, Priced Attractively For A Quick Sale
* Ideally Placed For New Hospital Site And The Towns Bypass
This spacious modern three double bedroom ground floor flat is in very good condition throughout and represents fantastic value for money. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/dining room and shower room WC. Externally you have off street parking and garden area to the front with a well-kept garden area to the rear. Viewing is strongly recommended. EPC=D
Situated on the outskirts of Dumfries town centre (approximately two miles). Dumfries town centre offers a variety of shops as well as primary and secondary schooling. The surrounding area offers a wide range of country pursuits including sailing, horse riding, mountain biking, fishing, golfing, bird watching, shooting and numerous coastal and woodland walks. The property is well placed for the new DGRI Hospital Site at The Garroch.
A wonderful and well-presented home providing spacious living and throughout. Ideally placed on edge of town and offered at an attractive price, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56881213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528544437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.