Light Industrial for saleBUCKWINS SQUARE, BURNT MILLS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BASILDON, ESSEX, SS13
4,536 sq. ft.
- 4,536 sq ft (421 sq m)
- CAT2/FLUORESCENT LIGHTING TO OFFICES
- SUSPENDED CEILINGS TO PART
- LOW BAY SODIUM LIGHTING TO WAREHOUSE
- MIN. EAVES HEIGHT 4.25 M RISING TO 7.25M AT THE APEX
- 3 PHASE POWER
- MAINS GAS
- PARKING AND YARD
The premises comprise an end of terrace industrial/warehouse unit with ground and first floor offices and mezzanine extension partly used for storage and part for additional office space. The building is constructed of steel portal frame with concrete block walls externally clad in profile metal sheeting underneath a pitched roof. Access to the premises is via a single roller shutter access door with separate personnel door adjacent leading to the ground floor offices.
The premises have separate female/male WCs and kitchen facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56881600.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33713FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.