4 bedroom cottage for saleDereham Road, Westfield, Dereham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended 3 Bedroom Detached Cottage + Self Contained Annexe
- 2 Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- 18' Kitchen + Utility Room
- Gardens, Workshop + Garaging
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Sought-After Non-Estate Location with Countryside Views
A well presented and spacious detached property with a self-contained 1 bedroom annexe, occupying a delightful semi-rural location within this well-regarded area on the outskirts of Dereham. The property further boasts 2 reception rooms + conservatory, 18' kitchen, gardens, workshop and garaging!!!
Whinburgh and Westfield is a civil parish in the county of Norfolk, approximately 5 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham. Dereham town itself is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered for sale!
Call us today to book your viewing!!
Radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC external entrance door opening to the side aspect, door opening to:
Store Room 10' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.03m )
Floor mounted oil fired central heating boiler, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 4' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.35m )
A range of floor mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, UPVC windows to the side and rear aspects, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 18' 4" x 7' 3" ( 5.59m x 2.21m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, built-in double oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, tiled flooring, UPVC windows to the rear aspect, opening to:
Dining Room 12' 3" max x 11' 3" ( 3.73m max x 3.43m )
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, fireplace with inset multi-fuel burner, radiator, wall lighting, UPVC window to the front aspect, opening to:
Lounge 19' 10" x 12' 1" narrowing to 10' 4" ( 6.05m x 3.68m narrowing to 3.15m )
Open fireplace with hearth, radiators, television point, wall lighting, UPVC window to the front aspect, door opening to:
Conservatory 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Of UPVC construction on a brick base, electric radiator.
First Floor Landing
Door opening to:
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 11' 8" ( 3.86m max x 3.56m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, loft access, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 11' 6" max ( 3.53m x 3.51m max )
Built-in wardrobe, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, loft access, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 16' 3" x 7' 8" ( 4.95m x 2.34m )
(Sloping ceiling) Radiator, wooden flooring, wall lighting, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
(Sloping ceiling) Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, shower cubicle and wood panelled corner bath, wall light and shaver point, radiator, vinyl flooring, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Lounge 13' 2" into stairs x 12' 3" ( 4.01m into stairs x 3.73m )
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, storage heater, UPVC window to the front aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.26m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, storage heater, glazed door opening to:
Floor mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, space for fridge, window to the side aspect, glazed external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Door opening to:
Bedroom 13' 3" max x 10' ( 4.04m max x 3.05m )
Storage heater, storage area with immersion heater, UPVC windows overlooking the side and front aspects.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and walk-in shower cubicle, wall light and shaver point, radiator, wooden flooring, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a large brick-weave driveway, which leads past the side aspect of the property towards the garaging. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn with various flower and shrub beds and a concealed oil tank.
The spacious rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a garden pond and two outside taps.
Workshop 19' 1" x 11' 11" ( 5.82m x 3.63m )
Pitched roof, power and lighting, UPVC external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Double Garage 19' 1" x 16' 5" ( 5.82m x 5.00m )
Pitched roof, power and lighting, timber double entrance doors.
Garage 18' 9" x 11' 1" ( 5.71m x 3.38m )
Lighting, timber entrance doors.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed down Church Street and bear left at Bishop Bonner's Cottage onto Mary Unwin Road. At the t-junction, turn right onto Baxter Row and proceed along through Southend. At the t-junction, turn right onto Shipdham Road and continue into Toftwood. Take the left hand turn at the Vauxhall garage onto Westfield Road and proceed along. Follow this road until reaching Westfield and continue towards the end of Dereham Road. The property will be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56882773.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.