3 bedroom property for saleGrosvenor Road, Luton
- Three Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Three piece white bathroom suite
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating (untested)
- Large Garden approx 100ft
- Potential to extend to rear subject to planning permission
- Chain Free
Open House Beds & Herts are pleased to offer for sale this delightful three bedroom terraced property located in the ever popular Icknield catchment area. The property consists of a large loung/dining area, kitchen leading to a large garden which overlooks parkland. First floor consists of white three piece suite, two large double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Potential to extend to rear STPP. Call now to avoid disappointment as this property will sell fast.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OPVF000012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents , Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.