3 bedroom detached house for saleBarrow Road, Burton On The Wolds, Loughborough
Under Offer £325,000
- Substantial Extended Detached Family Home
- Energy Rating E
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms (All With Fitted Wardrobes)
- Refitted Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Majority uPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Attached Garage with Electric Door
- 0.3 Acre Plot Featuring Large Private Rear Garden with Vegetable Garden
- Set Well Back from the Road
Situated within this well serviced and popular village, an immaculately presented and extended detached family home featuring three reception rooms, a fitted breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms (all with fitted wardrobes) and a refitted shower room. With large gardens to front and rear and a plot extending to 0.3 acres, the property also offers a brick garage with electric door, uPVC sealed unit double glazing almost throughout and gas fired central heating. The property still offers considerable potential and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the deceptive size of the property and the size of plot which also includes a large production fruit and vegetable garden.
Offering a popular public house, petrol station with convenience store, good primary school and nursery. The village is particularly well placed for further extensive local shopping and extensive schooling at Loughborough. It is also well placed for commuting to Leicester, Melton Mowbray and Nottingham, the A46 providing access to the north and also the M1 via the north-west Leicester bypass.
Proceeding out of Burton on the Wolds village via Barrow Road, the property can be eventually found on the right hand side as identifiable by our for sale sign.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56883649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT160998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons Your Property Experts, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.