4 bedroom detached house for saleFar High Drive, Tipton
- Superbly Presented Show Home Condition Detached Family Home
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, 3 of Which Are Fitted
- Double Size En Suite
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Beautifully Appointed Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Condensing Heating and Double Glazing
- Fitted Cloakroom
- Superior Corner Position on Sought After Development
- Ideally Located to Rail and Other Transport Links
Skitts are pleased to present to the marketplace in show home condition, this truly impressive four bedroomed detached property. It is located conveniently to all amenities occupying a corner plot upon this sought-after development. It is the largest style of detached house on the estate and enjoys well proportioned accommodation throughout with three of the bedrooms comprehensively fitted and also having a double size en-suite. The property also comprises of a conservatory, two reception rooms and large dining kitchen with full range of fitted appliances. Early viewing is essential to appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56883910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7062480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Tipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.