2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFeatherstone Court, Toftwood, Dereham
Sold STC £185,000
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 15' Lounge + Conservatory
- Front & Rear Gardens + Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Location
A delightful and well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow, located within this popular cul-de-sac. The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, front and rear gardens, driveway and a garage. Internal viewing is strongly advised.
We are pleased to offer for sale this delightful and extremely well presented bungalow, located within this popular cul-de-sac.
Internally, the accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, kitchen, living room, conservatory, 2 bedrooms and a wet room. Coupled with this accommodation, the property benefits from gas fired radiator heating and UPVC double glazed windows.
A full internal inspection highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation offered.
Radiator, loft access, glazed UPVC external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.30m )
Radiators, television and telephone points, glazed door with side panel opening to the conservatory, arch opening to:
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.39m )
A comprehensive range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, fitted oven and halogen hob with extractor hood over, space for under-unit appliance, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Conservatory 17' 1" x 9' 6" ( 5.21m x 2.90m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction, radiator, tiled flooring, doors opening to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Radiator, television point, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.51m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity hand wash basin and shower unit, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
The front gardens are laid mainly to lawn with a side driveway leading to the single garage. A side pathway leads to the rear garden.
The rear garden is laid mainly to shingle, for ease of maintenance, with retaining fencing and storage shed.
Up and over door, lighting, UPVC window, personal entrance door opening to the rear aspect.
TOFTWOOD is a large residential village adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham. Amenities include shops, infant and junior school, public house and sport and leisure activities. There is a regular bus service to Dereham which is about one and a half miles away. Dereham town itself boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering Toftwood from the Dereham direction, proceed along under the flyover onto Shipdham Road. Take the right hand turn into Middlemarch Road and take the left hand turn into George Eliot Way. Take the left hand turn into Featherstone Court and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56884009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM107748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.