4 bedroom detached house for saleJubilee Close, Thetford
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000
- Four bedrooms, Ensuite
- CHAIN FREE
This four bedroom modern home is located within close proximity to the town centre and with the benefit of good road access to the A11. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Located with good road links to the university city of Cambridge and the flourishing city of Norwich and with rail links to London, Thetford's draw is also about rural escapism at nearby Thetford forest where picnics and barbecues, walks and mountain bike trails attract young families. The Norfolk coastal town of Cromer is within about an hour's drive away. Thetford itself offers walks along the picturesque riverside of the River Thet, from which the town takes its name. Thetford's town centre is currently undergoing a regeneration project with the addition of a new three screen cinema, hotel and other leisure amenities.
With front entrance door leading into;
With radiator, window to side aspect, stairs to first floor.
With white suite comprising close coupled WC, wall mounted hand basin, radiator,
Lounge 18' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.77m x 3.61m )
With two radiators, TV point, windows to side and rear aspects, door to garden with side glazed panels.
Kitchen 12' max narrowing to 10' 7" min x 17' 7" ( 3.66m max narrowing to 3.23m min x 5.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash areas, double built in storage cupboard, freestanding gas oven, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, Baxi boiler serving central heating system, radiator, window to side aspect and half glazed door to side.
On The First Floor Landing
With access to loft space, radiator, window to side aspect, airing cupboard housing prelagged tank and shelving.
Bedroom One 10' 8" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.25m max x 3.25m max )
With radiator, window to side aspect, door to ensuite.
White suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower, close coupled WC, wall mounted hand basin, radiator, shaver point.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.92m )
With radiator, window to side aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.08m )
With radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.46m )
With built in double wardrobe, radiator, window to rear aspect.
White suite comprising panelled bath, close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash areas, tiled flooring, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, window to side aspect.
The garage is located to the front of the property with up and over door, power and light connected. Adjacent carport/driveway provides additional parking. A gate provides access to the garden that is enclosed by a wall and is mainly laid to lawn with decking, paved areas and a small timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56884015.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.