3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVyner Road, Wallasey
- Three Bedrooms
- Traditional Semi-Detached House
- Popular Location
- Garage & Driveway
- NO CHAIN
A beautifully presented, three bedroom, traditional semi detached house situated within a sought after area of Wallasey Village. This stunning house would make for the perfect family home and a viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. NO CHAIN!
A beautifully presented, three bedroom, traditional semi detached house situated within a sought after area of Wallasey Village. Located close to all local amenities including; shops, schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and dining room which is open plan to the kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. The property further has; double glazing where stated, gas central heating, original fire places with open fire, garage and both front and rear gardens, with the front garden boasting a generous sized gated driveway providing off road parking.
This stunning house would make for the perfect family home and a viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property is also being sold with the added bonus of no onward chain.
Double glazed wooden door to the front aspect with double glazed window, under stairs cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
Cloakroom 3' 3" MAX x 7' 9" MAX ( 0.99m MAX x 2.36m MAX )
Wash hand basin, W/C, double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 5" INTO BAY x 12' 4" MAX ( 4.70m INTO BAY x 3.76m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, original open fire with fire surround, radiator, television point and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 15' x 11' 4" MAX ( 4.57m x 3.45m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with double glazed patio doors, original open fire with fire surround, radiator, tiled flooring and is open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen 17' x 10' MAX ( 5.18m x 3.05m MAX )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer and space for a tumble dryer. Tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and a door leading to the garden.
Bedroom One 15' 3" INTO BAY x 12' 4" MAX ( 4.65m INTO BAY x 3.76m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, television point, original open fire and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' x 10' 2" PLUS WARDROBE RECESS ( 4.57m x 3.10m PLUS WARDROBE RECESS )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, original open fire and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 8' 2" PLUS WINDOW RECESS ( 2.26m x 2.49m PLUS WINDOW RECESS )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bathroom 9' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.77m x 3.38m )
Four piece bathroom consisting of; bath with mixer tap, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C, two radiators, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Gated paved driveway.
Decking area and lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56884024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.