3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Cloisters, Hawksyard, Rugeley
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Highly sought after area on outskirts of Armitage/Rugeley
- Overlooking pond to the front
- Private rear garden / Driveway and garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- En-suite to master bedroom
PUBLIC NOTICE from 09/01/17:17 The Cloisters, Hawksyard, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1GWWe are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an acceptable offer of £160,000.Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes placeEPC Rating: C
**NO ONWARD CHAIN**
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house in sought after modern residential area on the outskirts of Armitage just a short journey from Rugeley. Set down a private driveway it has a large private rear garden, attached garage and views over the large pond to the front.The location benefits from facilities found within the nearby village of Armitage as well as the Cathedral City of Lichfield or Rugeley town centres. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network. Rugeley Trent Valley and Rugeley Town railway stations are within a few minutes drive providing regular local & cross country services.The property has two floors; on the ground floor: hallway, low level WC, lounge, open plan dining kitchen, attached garage. On the first floor: three bedrooms with en-suite to the master and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: block paved driveway with parking for one vehicle, plus the garage and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56884294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7261181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.