3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePaxton Road, FAREHAM
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CLOSE TO FAREHAM TOWN CENTRE
- SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 24' LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- IN EXCESS OF 100FT REAR GARDEN
This three bedroom semi-detached home is located within a short distance of Fareham town centre. The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, shower room, 24' lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and three bedrooms. The property benefits a rear garden in excess of 100ft. View Now.
This three bedroom semi-detached house is located within a short distance of Fareham train station and town centre. The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, shower room, 24' lounge, dining room and a fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms. The property benefits a rear garden in excess of 100ft. Viewing is highly recommended!!
UPVC double glazed window and door to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, fitted carpet, double glazed sliding doors to:-
Smooth ceiling, understairs cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
Lounge 24' 11" into bay, plus recess x 10' max ( 7.59m into bay, plus recess x 3.05m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire inset, telephone point, television point, radiator, fitted carpet, arch through to dining area.
Dining Area 9' plus recess x 6' 8" ( 2.74m plus recess x 2.03m )
Wall and ceiling lighting, double glazed French doors to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset double sink with mixer taps, tiled splash back, built in oven and grill, gas hob with extractor over, space for fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, linoleum flooring, double glazed door to side elevation.
Double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling, shower cubicle with spa shower and glass screen protector, W/C, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage cupboard housing combi boiler, radiator, extractor fan, floor to ceiling tiles.
Double glazed window to side elevation, stairs from entrance hall, loft hatch, fitted carpet, doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 12' 6" plus cupboard x 9' 8" ( 3.81m plus cupboard x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, television point, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.86m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 6' 8" restricted head height ( 3.02m max x 2.03m restricted head height )
Double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, fitted carpet.
Gated access enclosed by low level wall, block pathed area/ potential for parking (subject to planning), pedestrian side access.
Enclosed by panel fencing, tiered garden with decked area, patio area, steps leading to area laid to lawn and mature shrubbery, outside lighting, outside tap, shed, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56885041.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.