1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleNorset Road, Fareham
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM
- LOUNGE WITH ACCESS TO COMMUNAL GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
This ground floor apartment has its own private entrance, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes three piece bathroom, living room with access to the communal gardens and a modern fitted kitchen, with the added benefit of allocated parking for two vehicles. View now!!
Offering for sale this modern ground floor flat in the popular Norset Road area.
This apartment has its own private entrance, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, three piece bathroom, living room with access to the communal gardens and a modern fitted kitchen, with the added benefit of allocated parking for two vehicles. View now!!!
Door to front elevation, storage cupboard, airing cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, fitted carpet.
Lounge 18' 5" max x 10' 1" max ( 5.61m max x 3.07m max )
Dual double glazed window to rear elevation, television point, telephone point, electric radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed door to side elevation opening onto communal garden.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.01m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, fitted white high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for cooker with tiled splash back, built in extractor hood, space for fridge/ freezer, linoleum flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 5" max x 8' 2" ( 4.09m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, fitted carpet.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, W/C, heated towel rail, extractor fan, mostly tiled walls, linoleum flooring.
Enclosed by panel fencing, mature shrubbery, drying area, gated rear access.
Two allocated parking bays.
68 years left on lease.
Current ground rent: £41.67 per quarter.
Current Service Charge (inc buildings insurance): £ 222.29 per quarter.
Council Tax Band: A
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56885053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.