3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBlackbird Close, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £185,000
- Chain free detached bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms, corner plot
- Upvc double glazing & gas central heating
- Conservatory & gardens
- Driveway & garage
Situated in a CORNER PLOT position in a popular residential location, this DETACHED BUNGLAOW is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. With 3 bedrooms, lounge, CONSERVATORY, kitchen, bathroom and separate w.c. - internal viewing is highly recommended!
Situated in a corner plot position in a popular residential location, this detached bungalow is offered for sale with no onward chain. With 3 bedrooms, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, bathroom and separate w.c. - internal viewing is highly recommended!
Upvc double glazed door to front, radiator, cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard, loft access.
Lounge 21' 1" x 11' 8" plus door recess ( 6.43m x 3.56m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, TV and telephone point, gas fireplace, French door to conservatory.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 9' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, and door to side, sink and drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
Upvc double glazed construction with electric heater, French window to side.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" max x 13' ( 3.02m max x 3.96m )
Bay window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 9' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' max ( 2.92m x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled splashbacks, wall mounted cupboard.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, w.c.
Front Garden / Parking
Garden mainly laid to lawn with established hedging and mature shrubs, paved pathway and driveway parking.
Enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with established trees and shrubs, paved patio area, two timber sheds, outside tap. Feature piece of outside garden laid mainly to lawn with established shrubs and hedging.
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 10" max ( 5.33m x 2.69m max )
Garage with up and over door, side personal door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56885059.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.