4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOswalds Way, Tarporley
Sold STC £315,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £315,000 - 335,000
- Four bedroom semi-detached
- Walking distance to the high street
- Situated in an award winning village
- Off-road parking
- Beautifully presented throughout
GUIDE PRICE 315,000 - £335,000. A beautifully presented home within walking distance to Taporley's High Street. This semi-detached property offers spacious accommodation throughout and briefly comprises: Kitchen diner, living room, cloakroom, four bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom. Off-road parking.
A beautifully presented home within walking distance to Taporley's High Street. This 4 bed semi-detached property offers spacious accommodation throughout including a fabulous kitchen through diner, perfect for entertaining. A good sized living room with double doors out onto the manicured garden. three double bedrooms and one single, family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. The property is finished to a high standard and must be viewed to fully appreciated. Call 01829 732207 to arrange a viewing.
Doors to the cloakroom, kitchen diner and living room. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Stairs to the first floor.
WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Living Room 19' 4" x 11' 7" ( 5.89m x 3.53m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Upvc double glazed patio doors with picture windows to side opening onto the patio area. Two wall mounted radiators. TV point.
Kitchen Diner 18' 2" x 11' 8" ( 5.54m x 3.56m )
A range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Integrated double oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. Integral fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Plumbing for a washing machine. Two wall mounted radiators. Cupboard housing the combi boiler. Tiled flooring. Upvc double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. Space for a dining room table. TV point
Loft access with pull down ladder. The loft is also borded. Airing Cupboard. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.12m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Door into the en-suite. Radiator. Built in double wardrobes. TV point.
Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation. Fitted shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.92m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" extending to 13' 5" x 9' 1" Max ( 3.53m extending to 4.09m x 2.77m Max )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Fitted double wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 6' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.03m x 2.18m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator.
Fitted bath with shower over. WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled. Extractor fan
Borders with steps and a pathway leading to the front door. To the side of the property is a drive leading to two allocated parking spaces.
Mainly laid to lawn with beautifully stocked borders surrounding the garden. Two patio areas. Side gate.
Tarporley is a picturesque village with a bustling High Street that offers a comprehensive range of facilities including pubs, cafes and restaurants, and numerous shops such as convenience stores, pharmacy, butcher, DIY, jewellery & clothing boutiques, gift and antique shops. Other facilities include a petrol station, health centre, cottage hospital, dentist surgery, veterinary practice, community centre, and highly regarded primary and secondary schools. A regular bus service is available from the village that travels to Chester City centre in one direction and Crewe via Nantwich in the other. The village is located within the heart of Cheshire and surrounded by some of the most glorious countryside, with Delamere Forest and the Peckforton & Bickerton Hills just a short drive away.
Tarporley is conveniently situated just off the A51 & A49 which provide links to the M53, M56, M6, A556, and A500, allowing the commuter access to a number of commercial destinations including Chester, Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester, Crewe, and the Potteries. Crewe railway station is approximately 14 miles distant and provides routes to an extensive range of destinations including London, Manchester & Glasgow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56886241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP103008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.