3 bedroom flat for saleCentral Parade, Croydon
Withdrawn from Market £260,000
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- LARGE 3 BED SPLIT LEVEL FLAT WITH FULL PLANS TO CONVERT INTO 2 FLATS
- PLANS ARE FOR ONE 1 BEDROOM FLAT & ONE STUDIO FLAT
- IN OUR OPINION A POTENTIAL INCOME OF £19,800 pa ONCE CONVERTED
- CAN BE SOLD WITH VACANT POSSESSION OR WITH CURRENT AST TENANT PAYING £13,200 pa
- FULL PLANS & PERMISSIONS AVAILABLE AT VALLEY HOMES
- PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
LANDLORDS REQUIRED!! LARGE 3 BEDROOM FLAT WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION TO CONVERT INTO 2 FLATS PROVIDING A POTENTIAL INCOME OF APPROX £19,800 pa.
Offered For Sale a spacious three bedroom flat with planning permission to be converted into 1 x Studio and 1 x one bedroom flat giving in our opinion a potential income of £19,800 pa. The property is currently offering accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, three good size bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The owners will be prepared to sell the property either with vacant possession or with the current Tenant insitu on a standard rolling AST agreement currently producing £13,200 pa. Located in a vibrant parade offering an excellent range of shops and leisure facilities, good access to Tram station which offering a regular service to East Croydon and the Purley Way.
EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. FULL PLANS & PERMISSIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT VALLEY HOMES.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56886247.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7335049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Valley Homes, Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.