3 bedroom detached house for saleSedgewick Close, Hartlepool
Sold STC £125,000
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- 3 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
STYLISH MODERN EX SHOWHOUSE. This appealing light and airy Detached home is offered with Immediate Vacant Possession Assured. Tastefully decorated with matching floor coverings, Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing.
STYLISH MODERN EX SHOWHOUSE. This appealing light and airy Detached home is offered with Immediate Vacant Possession Assured. Tastefully decorated with matching floor coverings, Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. The layout comprises Entrance Hallway, Guest Cloakroom, Lounge, trendy open plan Kitchen/Diner, Side Lobby/Utility, Landing 3 Bedrooms with En Suite Shower Room/WC to master and Family Bathroom/WC. Externally there is a Garage, Driveway, south facing Rear Garden and Front Garden.
panelled entrance door with 'spy hole' and Double Glazed opaque inserts, understairs storage cupboard, turning staircase to First Floor, window to side, coved cornicing, radiator.
nicely appointed white suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' (into wide square bay window) ( 4.78m x 3.96m (into wide square bay window) )
TV point, coved cornicing, radiator, telephone point.
Open Plan Kitchen / Diner 17' 10" x 9' 9" ( 5.44m x 2.97m )
comprehensive range of latest style base and eye level cabinets with ample contrasting working surfaces with inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with hidden extractor hood over, complementing bevel edge part tiled walls to kitchen area with complementing flooring, UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to sunny rear garden, Dining Area, coved cornicing, radiator.
Side Lobby / Utility
fitted base unit with working surface with identical splashback panels and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, 'Glow Worm' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, coved cornicing, panelled Double Glazed door leading to side, radiator.
access to roof void, built in overstairs storage cupboard, coved cornicing.
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
white suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, mosaic effect tiled splashbacks with matching flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Family Bathroom/ Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls, coved cornicing, radiator.
approached by own driveway.
irregularly shaped, mostly laid to lawn, predominantly southerly aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56886280.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.