3 bedroom bungalow for salePinecroft, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 0DB
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Garage & Garden
- No Onward Chain
A rare opportunity to acquire a three bedroom detached bungalow situated within this highly desirable location. Conveniently close to a wealth of shops and amenities including bus routes and Kingstown retail park. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hall, Living/Dining Room with a bay window and gas fire, Breakfast Kitchen with electric hob and double oven, Conservatory, Master Bedroom with en-suite Shower Room/WC, Bedroom 2, 3 and a Bathroom/WC. Externally there are low maintenance gardens. There is also a driveway leading to a garage which has a remote control door. No onward chain.
* 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
* Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
* Garage & Garden
* No Onward Chain
* Living/Dining Room: 6.3m x 3.71m (20' 8" x 12' 2")
* Breakfast Kitchen: 3.25m x 2.92m (10' 8" x 9' 7")
* Conservatory: 3.12m x 2.92m (10' 3" x 9' 7")
* Bedroom: 3.25m x 2.34m (10' 8" x 7' 8")
* En-Suite Shower Room/WC
* Bedroom: 3.25m x 2.31m (10' 8" x 7' 7")
* Bedroom: 2.24m x 2.24m (7' 4" x 7' 4")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56886991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.