3 bedroom detached house for saleCOLKIRK
COLKIRK is a delightful Norfolk village, conveniently situated just 2.5 miles south of Fakenham and within 12 miles of the picturesque north Norfolk coast. The village is well serviced, including a village school, church, public house servicing food, large playing field, Parish Hall and a number of community organisations including carpet bowls, outdoor bowls and football club.
With apex tiled roof, recessed courtesy spotlighting, door into:
Tiled floor, power points, central heating thermostat, radiator, coved and textured finish ceiling.
White suite comprising of low flush WC and wall mounted hand basin. Sealed unit double glazed opaque glass window to side, coved and textured finish ceiling, radiator.
13'7" (4.14m) max. x 13'5" (4.09m)
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, TV socket, coved and textured finish ceiling. Three wall light points, sealed open fireplace with pine wood surround.
'L'-SHAPE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
19'9" (6.02m) max. x 13'7" (4.14m) max.
Range of matching base and wall cabinets incorporating round edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel single drainer sink. Space for free standing cooker, tiled splashback areas. Tiled floor, coved and textured finish ceiling, sealed unit double glazed front and side windows, space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine. Extractor fan, RCD consumer unit, two radiators, high level TV socket, part glazed door with part glazed sealed unit double glazed panel into rear garden.
Stairs from Entrance Hall to:
FIRST FLOOR AND LANDING
13'7" (4.14m) x 10'10" (3.30m) max.
Radiator, power points, sealed unit double glazed dormer window to rear.
13'2" (4.01m) x 10'10" (3.30m)
Radiator, power points, sealed unit double glazed dormer window to front.
9'4" (2.84m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Radiator, power points, sealed unit double glazed dormer window to the front.
13'7" (4.14m) max. x 6'1" (1.85m) max.
[measurements include entrance lobby area]
Suite comprising of hand basin, low flush WC and panelled bath. Extractor fan, two ceiling lights with separate recessed spotlight over bath. Radiator, sealed unit double glazed dormer window to rear, airing cupboard (situated off entrance lobby area) housing hot water cylinder and immersion heater .
REAR GARDEN Fully enclosed and laid mainly to lawn with fenced boundaries. Gate onto driveway and stable door into:
DETACHED SINGLE BRICK GARAGE
With apex tiled roof, up and over main entrance door.
METAL OIL STORAGE TANK situated to side of garage.
FRONT GARDEN The property is approached from School Road over a shingle driveway, with forecourt in front of the house, providing off-road parking space for several vehicles.
PLEASE NOTE: UK Power Networks have a right of way down one side of the property for access to their electricity transformer.
POSSESSION: Vacant possession upon completion.
SERVICES: Mains water (metered supply), electricity and drainage connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band C
DIRECTIONS From the Fakenham direction take the B1146 towards Dereham. Continue through Pudding Norton and then turn right into Market Hill. Follow this road down into the village and then veer left onto Church Road. Continue down Church Road and round the right hand bend into Crown Road. Follow Crown Road past the pub on your right and then round the next right hand bend into School Road. The property is situated further along School Road on your left hand side.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.