3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDoddington Road, Benwick, March
- Brand New Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Air Source Heat Pump
- En-Suite to Bedroom One
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- Off Road Parking
** GET ON THE LADDER! - BRAND NEW - EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE - OFF ROAD PARKING - KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - VILLAGE LOCATION
This brand new semi detached house is situated in the popular village of Benwick, which is approximately 8 miles from the Town of March. The property benefits from double glazed windows, air source heat pump, kitchen/dining room, en-suite to bedroom one, three bedrooms and off road parking. Please note, viewing is highly recommended.
Kitchen / Dining Area 18' x 14' 10" ( 5.49m x 4.52m )
Window to front. Window to side. Stairs leading off. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Electric oven, hob and cooker hood above.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 4" ( 4.52m x 3.45m )
Windows to rear. French doors to rear gardens.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Smoke alarm. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Window to rear.
Window to side. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Wash hand basin. Low level wc.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
Window to front.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.98m )
Window to front.
Comprising of three piece suite. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Extractor fan.
Front gardens are open plan for off road parking. Rear gardens are enclosed and laid to patio.
Measurements are taken from plan and may vary slightly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.