2 bedroom terraced house for saleLindale Road, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Modern Kitchen - Diner
- Up & Coming Area
- Excellent Transport Links
- Decked Rear Yard
- No Chain
Guide Price £70,000 -£80,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this modern 2 bedroom mid terrace property in a popular residential location off Edge Lane Drive L7. This area is currently undergoing major regeneration and would be the perfect for first time buyers or investors.
Guide Price £70,000 -£80,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this modern two bedroom mid terrace property in a popular residential location off Edge Lane Drive Fairfield L7. The property briefly comprises of a spacious lounge, kitchen diner with centre island, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is a decked yard. The property has easy access to an abundance of amenities with Liverpool City Centre and its Universities just a short distance away. The location has excellent transport links across the City. Edge Lane Drive is currently undergoing major regeneration, with a new retail park being developed, boosting employment opportunity in the area, as well as offering a host of new shops bars and restaurants. This property would be the perfect for first time buyers or investors and is sold with no onward chain. Viewing is highly recommended!
Double glazed door and window to the front.
Lounge 14' 5" max into bay x 10' 9" max into recess ( 4.39m max into bay x 3.28m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, telephone and tv point.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 3" from recess into recess x 14' 7" max into recess ( 4.65m from recess into recess x 4.45m max into recess )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, understairs storage, double glazed window to the rear, door to yard.
Bedroom One 11' 2" max into bay x 11' 4" max into recess ( 3.40m max into bay x 3.45m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, towel radiator, bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiling.
Decked yard and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56887693.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT109527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.