4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddle Farm Close, Dauntsey, Chippenham
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
Situated in a sought after location is this four bedroom detached property which is presented to a high standard and is a must view!
Situated in a popular village location is this four bedroom home which is presented to a high standard throughout with accommodation comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen with built-in appliances, utility room, dining room, good size lounge, four bedrooms the master having a refitted ensuite and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include double glazing, radiator central heating, garage gardens and driveway parking.
The village of Dauntsey is well located in the North Wiltshire countryside within easy motoring distance of neighbouring Chippenham, Malmesbury and Royal Wootton Bassett; each offering comprehensive shopping facilities, secondary schools and amenities including main line rail services in Chippenham (Paddington about 75 mins). There is a local Post Office/store in neighbouring Great Somerford. The property is well located for access to the M4 motorway, and also for the major commercial centres of Swindon Bristol and Bath and is within walking distance of a sought after primary school.
Door to front, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, smoke alarm, radiator.
Door to rear, base units with rolled edge work surfaces over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, built in washing machine, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level W.C., vanity wash hand basin, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric double oven and gas hob with extractor hood.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.57m )
Lounge 22' 8" x 11' 6" max ( 6.91m x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to front and patio doors to rear, feature fireplace with gas fire inset, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, smoke alarm, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator, door to:
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 8" max ( 2.77m x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level W.C., panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator.
Laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders and gated side access there is also a storage area to the rear of the garage for bins etc.
Laid to lawn with path to front door.
Driveway Parking for several vehicles.
Up and over door, power and light.
From the M4 Jct. 17, take the B4122 towards Sutton Benger. Turn left at the T junction onto B4069 through the villages of Sutton Benger, Christian Malford and after approximately a mile turn left signposted to Dauntsey. Cross over the motorway bridge and turn right into The Green then proceed past the school and carry on through the village where the development can be located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.