3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastle View, Walcott, Lincoln
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Extensive Plot
- Off Road Parking to the Rear
- Generous Living Space
- Village Location
* SOLAR PANELS *Boasting a wealth of accommodation, sat on a generous plot and benefitting from OFF ROAD PARKING, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE in the village of WALCOTT, must not be missed. Call now to view.
Situated in the popular Lincolnshire village of WALCOTT, sat on an extensive plot and boasting a wealth of accommodation, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is not to be missed. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge and generous sized dining kitchen with built in storage. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed extensive lawned garden with gravelled areas and planted borders, perfect for entertaining. There is a brick built store, garden shed, greenhouse and OFF ROAD PARKING. To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with gated path leading to the covered canopy entrance door.
Early viewing advised. Call now to view.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC front entrance door, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge 15' x 10' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.20m )
The lounge has an electric fire with ornamental surround, radiator and uPVC bow window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 21' 2" x 10' 6" max ( 6.45m x 3.20m max )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing over and built in oven, hob and extractor hood over. There is a single drainer stainless steel sink, built in storage cupboard, understairs storage cupboard with electric points, radiator, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, two uPVC windows to the rear and partly glazed uPVC door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, uPVC window to the side and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 11" into alcove x 10' 6" ( 4.55m into alcove x 3.20m )
The main bedroom has a uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 10' 6" into alcove ( 4.09m x 3.20m into alcove )
The second bedroom has built in wardrobes, uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
The third bedroom has a uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is partly tiled walls, radiator and obscure uPVC window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with path leading to the covered canopy entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed extensive lawned garden with gravelled areas and planted borders. There is a brick built store, garden shed and greenhouse. In addition to this there is gated off road parking to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56887708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.