3 bedroom detached house for saleBierton Place, Bierton Road, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PARKLAND SETTING
- SHOWHOME OPEN
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 BEDROOM HOMES
- VISIT SITE NOW
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED just released @ Bierton Place, A fantastic collection of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes ideally located close to Aylesbury town centre now launched. A unique combination of restored historic architecture, complemented by stylish new properties set in mature landscaped grounds.
We are pleased to announce Bierton Place is now launched, Please visit site to see the wonderful new developement. Located just off the Bierton Road, Aylesbury. For Sat Nav please use HP20 1HU.
Sales Office and Showhome open Thursday - Monday (10am - 5pm)
Welcome To Bierton Place
Bierton Place links the past with the present, creating your home of the future. The time has come to regenerate this prominent site into a collection of homes worthy of the prosperous town that Aylesbury is today. It is in very good hands. Ridgepoint Homes, with its reputation for innovative and individual developments, is undertaking the task with skill and flair.
The Victorian gatehouses and Tindal House are at the heart of Bierton Place, The original workhouse and hospital enjoyed the benefit of extensive gardens, so it is fitting that Bierton Place residents will be able to count ample green space as one of the pleasures of living there.
Located between The Chilterns and The Cotswolds, Aylesbury is the perfect base for anyone who
enjoys country pursuits and soothing scenery. It's a region of well-kept picturesque villages, majestic
beechwoods, rolling fields, shallow chalk streams and ancient commons.
Photos used are CGI images. Some images are showhome/example photos that may not be actual internal pictures or plot specific and are subject to change, Measurements, Pictures and floorplans are provided by the developer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56889139.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.