3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRitchie Park, JOHNSTONE
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Villa
- Rec Hall, Lounge / Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen, Modern Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms, Gardens
- DG, GCH
Spacious three bedroom semi detached villa located within the popular town of Johnstone. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, three bedrooms, DG, GCH, gardens and driveway. This property is in walk in condition and ideally for first time buyers.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached villa located within the popular Ritchie Park Development in Johnstone. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike and is in walk in condition. Early viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge with open plan dining area and modern kitchen on the lower level. On the upper level there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, front and rear gardens.
Johnstone has a selection of local an town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links are both within 0.5 mile and give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway is within 1 mile and gives additional access to Glasgow Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 13' x 13' 8" ( 3.96m x 4.17m )
Dining Area 10' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.26m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' ( 2.97m x 1.83m )
Bed 1 8' x 11' 7" ( 2.44m x 3.53m )
Bed 2 10' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.49m )
Bed 3 7' 5" x 5' 3" ( 2.26m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56889160.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.