3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiverdown, MARCH
- Mid Terraced Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- En suites to Bedrooms 1 & 2
- 26ft Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- No Upward Chain
NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** En-suite facilities to bedrooms 1 & 2. 26ft Ltounge / Dining room. Fitted Kitchen. Enclosed rear gardens and garage. Viewing highly recommended.
This mid terraced town house is situated in the popular Riverdown area of March. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, en-suite facilities to bedrooms 1 & 2, 26ft lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, enclosed rear gardens and garage. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Tiled Floor. Textured ceiling.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to front. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Textured ceiling.
Lounge / Dining Room 26' 5" x 9' 6" ( 8.05m x 2.90m )
Window to rear. Two radiators. Storage cupboard to one wall. Textured ceiling. TV point. Stairs leading off.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen. Door to rear gardens. Single drainer sink with mixer taps.1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven. Gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Tiled floor. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
From The Lounge
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.23m )
Two windows to front. Window to side. Radiator. Integral wardrobe to one wall. Loft access. Textured ceiling, TV point. Telephone point.
Window to front. Shower cubicle. Pedestal hand wash basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Tiled floor. Shaver point plus light,. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Window to rear, radiator, textured ceiling.
Shower cubicle. Pedestal hand wash basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.34m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Integral wardrobe to one wall. Textured ceiling.
Radiator. Vanity hand wash basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Shaver point plus light. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Front gardens are open plan with drive to garage. Rear gardens are enclosed. Laid to grass and patio area.
Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on.
From the office of William H Brown proceed into Broad Street, take a right hand turn into Station Road taking the first right into Creek Road. Continue along and take a right hand turn into Riverdown, bear towards the right hand side and follow the road round and the property is situated at the bottom on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56889175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.