2 bedroom apartment for saleFriar Gate, Derby
- LAST FEW PLOTS REMAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM EN SUITE
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
HELP TO BUY PRICE £107,960 Ground rent 0.1% of sale price.** LAST PHASE RELEASED, LAST FEW PLOTS REMAINING. OPEN EVENT SATURDAY 11th NOVEMBER 10-11AM **
** LAST PHASE RELEASED, LAST FEW PLOTS REMAINING. OPEN EVENT SATURDAY 11th NOVEMBER 10-11A.M **
Newly converted two bedroom apartment in the popular Friar Gate location of Derby city centre, Ensuite to master bedroom and additional family bathroom. Allocated parking space and integreted appliances.
Derby - a City known for its central location with easy access to motorways and major road links is home to the head offices of Rolls Royce, Toyota and other major PLC's. Its position means London, Birmingham and other cities are all easily accessible by rail or road and Nottingham is just a 20 minute drive away, not only is Derby a vibrant city in itself with its large 'intu' shopping centre and Streets of Independent Shops and Bars it also falls within minutes drives of the rolling hills and Countryside of the peak district, Derbyshire Dales and National Parks. Also within close proximity is Keddleston Hall and Breadsall Priory one being steeped in History and protected by the National Trust and the other offers 400 acres of grounds, spa and golf facilities.
Heritage gate is ideally located centrally on Friar Gate within The Catherdral Quarters - the most sought after area of Derby City Centre offering an array of bars restaurants, shops and other amenities as well as being a few minutes from the excellent leisure facilities of Pride Park and walking distance to the University of Derby and Law society.
This two bedroom apartment offers two double bedrooms with ensuite to master and additional family bathroom, fully fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances.
With doors to Kitchen / Living space, Bedrooms and bathroom
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with gloss doors and rolled top work surfaces over, Stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, integrated washing machine, dish washer, fridge, freezer, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Vinyl flooring. Living area with double glazed window and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window. Door to Ensuite
Fitted with shower cubicle with shower and tiled wall, sink and wc.
Double glazed window
Fitted with a white suite comprising of bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin and tiled walls.
Images are of a show home example within the development and location shots of the surrounding area.
Lease - 250 year lease
£250 ground rent
£1036 Service charge per annum
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56889868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.