3 bedroom terraced house for saleSwanton Avenue, Dereham
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom Terraced House
- 27' Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen + Utility Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Close to Dereham Town Centre
A beautifully presented and well-proportioned 3 bedroom terraced home, located within close proximity to Dereham town centre. Offering a spacious 27' lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout. Viewing is essential.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented home, which is located within easy reach of Dereham town centre and its amenities.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, part glazed UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Lounge / Dining Room 27' x 14' 1" ( 8.23m x 4.29m )
Two feature fireplaces, radiators, UPVC window to the front aspect, opening to:
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.03m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge-freezer, integral dishwasher, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC patio style doors opening to the rear garden.
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, built-in storage cupboard, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, loft access (fully boarded), door opening to:
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
Feature fireplace, built-in wardrobes, alcove, UPVC windows overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.29m )
Feature fireplace, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.59m x 1.88m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a hard-standing area with a retaining brick wall and access to the main entrance door. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area and timber garden storage shed.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. Continue over the controlled crossing and bear left into Theatre Street. Proceed to the bottom of Theatre Street and at the crossroads, continue straight over into Swanton Road. Turn left into Swanton Avenue and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56889871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM108541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.