3 bedroom cottage for saleDale Avenue, Brighton
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- UTILITY ROOM
- WEST FACING GARDEN AND VIEWS
Located in a cul-de-sac, this semi-detached 3 bedroom house is the perfect family home. Being walking distance to 3 superb schools there will be no need to sit in traffic in the mornings. The property is also close to the A23/A27, shops, restaurants and pubs. Garage and off street parking.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this semi-detached 3 bedroom house as the perfect family home located in a cul-de-sac in the heart of Patcham. Being walking distance to Patcham Infant, Patcham Junior and Patcham High School, there will be no need to sit in traffic in the morning dropping your children off. The property is also close to the A23/A27 for those who commute and close to bus stops for trips into the City Centre. Local shops, pubs and places to eat are also close by. The property has been extended on the ground floor giving a modern, ample living space. With off street parking and a garage this home truly has it all.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.73m )
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 14' max x 11' max ( 4.27m max x 3.35m max )
Utility Room 4' 5" max x 5' 10" max ( 1.35m max x 1.78m max )
Bedroom One 17' 8" max x 9' 11" max ( 5.38m max x 3.02m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 3" max ( 3.61m x 2.82m max )
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.67m )
Bathroom 8' 5" max x 5' 8" max ( 2.57m max x 1.73m max )
Front And Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56889880.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAT101941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Patcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.