3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Park, March
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Two Bathrooms
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Convenient to Town Centre
Being offered for sale, with NO UPWARD CHAIN and benefitting from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, lounge plus separate dining room, two bathrooms and rear gardens. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This semi detached house is situated on the north side of March, convenient to March Town Centre and the British Rail Station. The property benefits form three bedrooms, two bathrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, two reception rooms and rear gardens. Please note, in the writers opinion, viewing is highly recommended to appreicate the accommodation on offer.
Tiled floor. Coved ceiling. Stairs leading off. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' 7" max into recess ( 3.84m x 3.53m max into recess )
Window to front. Radiator. TV & telephone points. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood surround. Coved ceiling. Laminate floor.
Dining Room 15' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.28m )
Window tor rear. Radiator. TV point. Coved ceiling. Storage cupboard. Laminate floor.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 7' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to side. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Double electric oven, gas hob. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted). Tiled floor. Breakfast bar. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 4' 6" ( 2.31m x 1.37m )
Door to side access. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Window to side. Radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max plus recess x 8' 1" min ( 4.29m max plus recess x 2.46m min )
16ft 1ins max. Window to front. Radiator. Feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.36m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 7' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.31m )
Window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
First Floor Shower Room
Window to side. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Window to side. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Front gardens are walled, laid to gravel for low maintenance.
Rear gardens are enclosed, with a hard standing area and additional gardens are laid to grass.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Broad Street and take a right hand turning into Station Road. Then take a right hand turning into St Johns Road and at the T Junction, take a left into Creek Road. Follow along and take a left hand turning into New Park and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56890274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH106784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.