6 bedroom detached house for saleHungerdown Lane, Chippenham
- Stunning Detached Stone Built Home
- Deceptively spacious living accommodation throughout
- 2 En-Suites, Family Bathroom and 2 Cloakrooms
- 6 Bedrooms, Office & Library
- Double Garage & Gated Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Sunroom & Utility room
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- No Onwards Chain
OPEN HOUSE EASTER SATURDAY - 15th APRIL between 1pm & 2pm!!
Call today to secure your appointment on this fantastic home which offers SPACIOUS & VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION over three floors, plus DOUBLE GARAGE & AMPLE PARKING, plus GENEROUS GARDEN.
Frogwell House is a stunning stone built family home in the heart of Chippenham. Built in 1860, it is one of the original houses in the area. Offering 8 bedrooms, 2/3 reception rooms, 2 en-suites and a double garage, this property is a must view to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. It has been partially redecorated by the current owners but still allows for further modernisation for someone wanting to put their own stamp on the property.
Door to front, windows to both sides, open to hallway.
Stairs leading to first floor, door to cellar. Floor to ceiling radiator, smoke alarm and housed electric meters.
Family Room 13' 4" max x 15' ( 4.06m max x 4.57m )
Double glazed windows to side and front. Built in storage cupboards, electric fire point, smoke alarm and laminate flooring.
Lounge Area 14' 11" x 13' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.99m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Two floor to ceiling radiators next to an archway leading through to the dining area. Telephone and television points, smoke alarm.
Dining Area 14' 11" x 10' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.28m )
Window to side and floor to ceiling radiator, mounted wall lights. open entrance to Sun Room.
Sun Room 10' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.29m )
Upvc construction, windows to rear and sides and French doors leading to the garden. Wall mounted lights and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces and a one bowl sink/drainer, vinyl flooring. Tiled splashbacks. cooker point for electric oven, and plumbing for dishwasher. Central heating boiler and radiator, with window to the rear with a door to the utility.
WC, wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to front. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Utility Room 5' x 4' 11" ( 1.52m x 1.50m )
Window to rear, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer with vent and door to rear garden. Wall unit and rolled edge work surfaces.
Cellar 20' 10" x 13' 1" ( 6.35m x 3.99m )
Window to front and split stairs, stairs to second floor. Airing cupboard and smoke alarm.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" extending to 14' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.02m extending to 4.55m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, door to en-suite. Radiator, television and telephone point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator. WC, bath and wash hand basin. Shaver point in light.
Bedroom 3 13' 4" Max x 14' 11" ( 4.06m Max x 4.55m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator and television point, smoke alarm.
Bedroom 4 14' 11" x 13' 4" ( 4.55m x 4.06m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator and smoke alarm.
Office 9' 3" extending to 14' 11" x 10' 10" ( 2.82m extending to 4.55m x 3.30m )
Window to side, radiator, telephone and television point. Fitted desks.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, heated chrome towel rail and inset spot lights, part tiled, laminate flooring. Bath and separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
2nd Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor landing, doors leading to all rooms. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" max x 16' 9" ( 3.51m max x 5.11m )
Double glazed window to side, wall mounted lights and radiator. Fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite,
Part tiled, wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer taps and shower off, Velux window to rear.
Bedroom 6 13' Max x 14' 10" ( 3.96m Max x 4.52m )
Double glazed Velux window to front, walk in storage area, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 7 Irregular Shaped Room 14' 9" x 14' 10" max ( 4.50m x 4.52m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and telephone point.
Library 15' x 8' extending to 12' 1" ( 4.57m x 2.44m extending to 3.68m )
Double glazed Velux window to front, radiator. Fitted bookshelves and floor to waist cupboards included.
W.C, wash hand basin and plumbing for a bath. Velux window to rear, laminate flooring. Storage cupboard, part tiled and laminate flooring
5 bar gate enclosing a graveled drive with parking for ample cars, mature trees and shrub surrounding.
Graveled seating area with the rest laid to lawn, enclosed by mature trees and shrubs, access to driveway and the garage. Gate to side.
Up and over door.
Generous parking available on the driveway.
There is an excellent choice of both private and state schooling in the area, including the prestigious Hardenhuish and Sheldon Secondary schools, as well as good local primary schools, making Frogwell House an ideal family home.
Lying midway between Bath and Swindon, Chippenham is an ideal location for commuters and Frogwell house is on the much sought after West side of Chippenham. With the town being just 4 miles south of the M4 motorway, there is easy access to London, Bristol and South Wales. Chippenham is also on the main line rail route to London Paddington making the town popular for those looking to move from the big cities.
Bus services to Bath, Calne, Devizes, Trowbridge and Swindon are also available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56890295.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.