3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Yonne, Chester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom end terrace property
- Sought after City location
- Rear garden
- Allocated parking
- Visitor Parking
Situated within the City Walls is this three bedroom end terrace property with allocated parking and a rear garden that overlooks communal gardens. The property benefits from being within walking distance of Chester City Centre and the River Dee as well as having access to all transport networks.
Situated within the City Walls is this three bedroom end terrace property with allocated parking and a rear garden that overlooks communal gardens. The property benefits from being within walking distance of Chester City Centre and the River Dee as well as having access to all transport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance porch, shower room, lounge/diner, kitchen, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom and outside.
Front entrance door. Wood effect flooring. Storage cupboard Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising Low level WC. Corner shower cubicle with rain head shower. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Lounge/diner 26' x 13' 4" into bay ( 7.92m x 4.06m into bay )
Open Plan Lounge/diner. Double glazed french doors to rear elevation. Wood effect flooring. Coved ceiling. TV point. Radiator. Opening to dining room. Double glazed bay window to rear elevation. Wood effect flooring. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Opening to lounge.
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with complementary worksurfaces and inset sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Storage cupboard. Loft access.
Double bedroom. Double glazed Juliet balcony to front elevation. Radiator. Wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Double bedroom. Double glazed window to side elevation. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC. Roll top bath. Pedestal wash hand basin Shaver point. Double glazed window to side elevation. Inset spot lights. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
Garden laid to lawn with patio area backing on communal gardens.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56890319.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.