4 bedroom detached house for saleCallow Hill, Rock, Kidderminster
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE GARAGE
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
IMPRESSIVE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME **SOUTH FACING ROOMS OVERLOOKING AN EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN ** MASTER BEDROOM WITH STUNNING EN-SUITE/WETROOM ** IN & OUT DRIVEWAY WITH GENEROUS PARKING AND DOUBLE GARAGE WITH GARDEN STORES ** SEMI-RURAL LOCATION ** GROUND FLOOR WETROOM ** STUDY ** UTILITY
An impressive four bedroom detached family home situated on the edge of Wyre Forest. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, garden room, dining room, kitchen with breakfast area, utility room, ground floor wet room, study, master bedroom with Juliette balcony overlooking the extensive rear garden and impressive en-suite wet room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom/wet room. The property also benefits from having an in and out driveway with parking for several vehicles and double garage with an electric door. The real charm to this property is the magnificent garden with its various seating areas and the endless views of open space. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Stone gravelled in and out driveway with ample parking leading to a covered porch, lawn, shrubs and rockery.
Double glazed door and side windows to front aspect, double glazed windows to front aspect, two ceiling lights, stairs to first floor landing, built-in understairs cupboard, two central heated radiators, wooden floor and doors to various rooms.
L Shaped Lounge 22' 10" max x 18' 9" max ( 6.96m max x 5.71m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed Tri- folding doors to garden, spot lights, coving to ceiling, wall lights, log burner, two central heated radiators and glazed doors to the Garden room.
Garden Room 12' 2" x 12' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.76m )
Double glazed windows to front, side and rear aspects, double glazed remote controlled Velux roof light, double glazed French doors to garden, log burner and tiled floor.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 14' 11" ( 3.00m x 4.55m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and rose, coving to ceiling, wall lights, central heated radiator, glazed door to hallway and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 11" max x 10' 7" ( 4.24m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, a range of top end wall, drawer and base kitchen units, granite worktop, a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, island, oven hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated freezer, cupboard housing oil central heating boiler and archway to breakfast area.
Breakfast Room 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Double glazed doors to garden, ceiling light, breakfast bar, central heated radiator and doors to dining room and utility.
Study 15' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.72m x 2.72m )
Double glazed patio doors to front aspect, roof light, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, central heated radiator and Broadband connection.
Utility Room 9' 5" excluding door recess x 7' 1" ( 2.87m excluding door recess x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to garden, strip light, worktop, sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and doors to study, garage and wet room.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall lights, built-in airing cupboard housing water tank, central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Master Bedroom 20' 4" max x 10' excluding door recess ( 6.20m max x 3.05m excluding door recess )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, double glazed patio doors to Juliette balcony, two ceiling lights, two central heated radiators and door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, extractor fan, walk in shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, bidet, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail and tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" front of wardrobes x 12' 5" max ( 2.90m front of wardrobes x 3.78m max )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" excluding door recess x 9' 2" front of wardrobes ( 3.33m excluding door recess x 2.79m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and central heated radiator.
Family Bathroom / Wetroom
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, extractor fan, mirror lights, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, bidet, low level wc, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
An extensive and private rear garden (Approximately 1 acre) boasts a lavish lawn, numerous mature shrubs, trees and flower beds, patio areas, outside tap and further storage area to the side accommodating the oil tank.
Double Garage 15' 7" max x 23' 4" max narrowing to 15' 8" min ( 4.75m max x 7.11m max narrowing to 4.78m min )
Electric up and over door, windows to side and rear aspects, fitted cupboards, worktop, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56890400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS106899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.