2 bedroom character property for saleNorthrepps Road, Northrepps, Cromer
Sold STC £260,000
- Brick & Flint Semi-Detached Cottage
- Ample Living Space & Two Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking & Gardens
- One Bedroom Annex
- No Onward Chain!
This delightful BRICK & FLINT semi-detached cottage with lots of CHARACTER, set in an ideal location close to Cromer lighthouse, beaches & within walking distance of Royal Cromer Golf Club. Boasting a kitchen/diner, lounge & TWO bedrooms. With a one bedroom ANNEX and NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This delightful brick and flint semi-detached cottage with lots of character, set in an ideal location close to Cromer lighthouse, beaches and within walking distance of Royal Cromer Golf Club. The property consists of a kitchen/diner, lounge with Inglenook fireplace and woodburner. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from an annex which can be accessed from it's own separate entrance, this includes a double bedroom, lounge and shower room. Outside there is a driveway providing ample parking and a side garden leading to the rear elevated decked area with lovely woodland views.
With a wooden entrance door to the front aspect. Stable door giving access to the rear aspect. Concrete paved flooring. Exposed brick and flint walls. Doors off.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 10" x 13' 6" ( 5.44m x 4.11m )
With a range of fitted base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and a half sink bowl with drainer. Freestanding De Longi electric cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Spot lights, tiled flooring and radiator. Exposed beams. Gas central heating boiler. Stairs leading to the first floor. With two double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects, and one single glazed window to the rear aspect. Door into;
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
With a double glazed cottage style window to the front aspect with lead effect and ornate handles. Built in shelving. Exposed beams. Radiator and television point. Inglenook open fireplace with woodburner. Wooden stable door leading to the front garden.
Large First Floor Landing
With two single glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. Radiator. Doors off.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Two built in wardrobes either side of the chimney breast. Radiator and carpet.
With part sloped ceiling and restricted head height.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with built in vanity storage units, and bath with mixer taps. Part tiled splashbacks. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator and carpet.
Lounge 10' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect. Door giving access to the side garden. Carpet. Door to bedroom, and door to bathroom.
Bedroom 13' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.67m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, and a single glazed window to the front aspect. Internal window to the entrance porch. Radiator and carpet.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a five bar timber gate opening to a driveway with ample parking. The remainder is laid to lawn with surrounding borders for planting and established shrubs. Leading through to the side garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
To the rear of the property there is a timber garden storage shed and an elevated decked area with lovely woodland views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56890751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM103762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.