2 bedroom chalet for saleDotsel Cottage, Edgefield, Melton Constable
- Detached Timber Chalet
- Two Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Mature Garden
This comfortable two bedroom timber chalet is situated in the picturesque village of Edgefield. The property offers plenty of space as it occupies a large plot, and has far reaching views to the rear. The property also benefits from a conservatory, cart shed, garage and mature gardens.
This comfortable two bedroom timber chalet is situated in the picturesque village of Edgefield. The property offers plenty of space as it occupies a large plot, and has far reaching views to the rear. The property also benefits from a conservatory, cart shed, garage and mature well stocked gardens. This village gem is not to be missed, and early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows to side, sliding door to front garden, part panelled walls, radiator, built in cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surface with inset stainless steel one bowl sink. Oven, gas hob, with hood over, tiling, space for fridge freezer, radiator, double glazed window to side,double doors to rear.
Telephone point, airing cupboard with radiator.
Conservatory 14' 3" x 8' ( 4.34m x 2.44m )
Two double glazed windows to front, and one to the side, ploycarbonate roof.
Bedroom One 13' 7" narrowing to 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.14m narrowing to 3.78m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, his and hers wardrobes, cupboard housing bath with shower mixer tap, and extractor.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, wash hand basin, WC, Triton electric shower, extractor.
Formal lawned garden with mature, well stocked beds.
Shingled parking area, lawned area, bordered by hedge on one side
Cart Shed 14' 10" x 17' ( 4.52m x 5.18m )
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 2" ( 5.31m x 2.49m )
Double timber doors
The vendor advises us that the chickens can be included in the sale (but not Horace!)
This property is of NON standard construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56890898.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL103055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.