4 bedroom detached house for saleFakenham Road, Briston, Melton Constable
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Planning Permission Granted for Two Bedroom Single Storey Extension
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Fantastic Views
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £350,000
A super four bedroom detached house with planning permission to extend to create two bedroom single storey accommodation to the side. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, two reception rooms,day room, utility room and ample parking for several cars.
FAMILY HOME!! Beautifully presented throughout, this spacious property with lovely views is a MUST!! Offering four bedrooms and with planning permission to extend to create two bedroom single storey accommodation to the side,
This property needs to be viewed to fully appreciate its potential. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, two reception rooms,day room, utility room and ample parking for several cars.
Staircase, laminate flooring, radiator.
WC, wash handbasin, double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 17' 10" x 13' 5" ( 5.44m x 4.09m )
Open fire, pamment tiled hearth, double glazed sliding door to rear, radiator.
Day Room 14' x 12' 8" narrowing to 11' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.86m narrowing to 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, folding double doors to;
Dining Room 13' 4" x 11' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, wall and base units, worksurfaces, laminate flooring, arch to:
Kitchen 13' 5" x 12' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.91m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base units, work surfaces with stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer, tiled splashbacks, radiator, slot for 'range style' cooker, space for fridge freezer, recess for dishwasher, recess for washing machine, breakfast bar, door to side and double glazed window to rear.
Utility Room 14' narrowing to 13' " x 9' ( 4.27m narrowing to 3.96m x 2.74m )
Stainless steel sink, double doors to rear, door to boiler room.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard housing water tank, loft hatch.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, exposed floorboards.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' ( 3.15m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.31m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear,radiator.
Bathroom 13' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, exposed floorboards, panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail.
Shingled, offering parking for a number of cars.
Of a good size being lawned with fantastic views over undulating farmland to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56890955.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL103273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.