3 bedroom detached house for saleSwindon Road, Stratton St. Margaret, Swindon
Guide Price £310,000
- Detached Home
- Entrance Porch and Hall
- 13ft Lounge & 12ft Dining Room
- 10ft Study / Bedroom 4
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- 12ft Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
An extended detached family home that is situated in the popular residential area of Stratton St Margaret with access to local shops and amenities, Swindon town centre and junction 15 of the M4 via main routes. Benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden.
An extended detached family home that is situated in the popular residential area of Stratton St Margaret with access to local shops and amenities, Swindon town centre and junction 15 of the M4 via main routes. The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, 13ft lounge with wood burning stove, cloakroom w/c, 12ft dining room, 10ft study, 12ft kitchen and a 12ft 9" by 4ft 8" utility room. There is also a passage that leads to the garage from the dining room. The first floor accommodation boasts the properties three bedrooms with an ensuite shower cubicle to bedroom 2 and a separate family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden, an attached garage and driveway parking for five cars. An early inspection of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
A double glazed door gives access to the properties entrance porch, side aspect full height glass brick wall, tiled flooring, single glazed door with side panel to the entrance hall.
Stairs to the first floor landing, doors to the lounge, study and direct access to the kitchen, wood flooring, wall mounted thermostat, smoke detector, telephone point, side access double glazed window at the stair turn, part pine clad walls, wall mounted radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.48m )
Front and side aspect double glazed windows, fire place with wood burning stove, wall mounted up lighters, two wall mounted radiators, television point.
Study 10' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.12m )
Side aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe, wood flooring, recess with fitted shelving.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.39m )
Side aspect double glazed window, range of eye and base level units with fitted work tops, inset one and a half bowl sink drainer unit, part tiled walls, built in electric oven, built in microwave, inset gas hob, built in dishwasher, space for free standing fridge/ freezer, wall mounted radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, cooker hood.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear garden, two wall mounted radiators, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling, four way spot light cluster, built in storage cupboard, door giving access to the passage leading to the garage, door to the utility room, door to the cloak room w/c.
Utility Room 12' 9" x 4' 8" ( 3.89m x 1.42m )
Of double glazed PVC construction with space and plumbing for washing machine, two light fittings. Access via small tiled lobby from the dining room.
Side aspect double glazed window, low level w/c, wash hand basin (wall mounted), radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan unit.
First Floor Landing
Side aspect double glazed window, built in airing cupboard, access to the loft via hatch, access to all first floor accommodation, wall mounted radiator, smoke detector.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.48m )
Front aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 10' 1" plus recess ( 3.12m x 3.07m plus recess )
Front and side access double glazed windows, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, folding door giving access to an en-suite shower cubicle with tiled surround, wall mounted shower system and extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator.
A pale blue three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, wall mounted shower system, wash hand basin, extractor fan unit, low level w/c, wall mounted radiator/ towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, side aspect double glazed window.
To The Front
laid to tarmac dropped curb allowing parking for up to 5 cars, access to the garage and the properties entrance door.
To The Rear
Enclosed and paved with flower and shrub beds.
A good sized and attached single garage with up and over door, power and light. There is access to the main house via a passage that runs between the garage and the dining room. The properties main gas boiler is also situated here.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE103995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.