3 bedroom detached house for saleDrake Close, Oakwood Park, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- CLOAKROOM & LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY/SUN ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN & EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
BROWN & MERRY A well presented three bedroom detached family home situated in a cul de sac location within the popular Oakwood Park development.
A well presented three bedroom detached family home situated in a cul de sac location within the popular Oakwood Park development. The property features double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory/sun room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, refitted bathroom, enclosed rear garden and driveway.
Glazed door opening to entrance hall.
Double glazed window to side. Door opening to lounge.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted and floor standing cupboards with roll top work surfaces.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front. Feature coal effect fireplace with fireplace surround. Coving. Radiator. Opening to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 4" including stairs x 8' 2" ( 4.06m including stairs x 2.49m )
Double glazed patio doors opening to conservatory. Stairs to first floor and landing with under stairs recess area. Opening to kitchen. Access to cloakroom.
Conservatory/sun Room 19' 4" max x 13' 8" max ( 5.89m max x 4.17m max )
P-shaped conservatory with double glazed windows and double doors opening to rear garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. One and a half bowl drainer sink unit. Built in oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Cupboard housing boiler. Tiled splash backs. Twin double glazed windows to rear.
First Floor & Landing
Double glazed window to side. Access to loft. Airing cupboard. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
A refitted suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
A refitted suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear.
Enclosed rear garden with paved seating area. Lawned area. Gated side access.
Providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56891003.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL106960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.