4 bedroom detached house for saleCrib Y Lan, Main Road, Gwaelod-Y-Garth
Sold STC £364,950
- Family Dining/Kitchen with separate Utility Room, fitted with Porcelain slate effect floor tiles & a choice of designer style units.
- Fully integrated appliances including AEG oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Spacious living room with double glass and oak wood frame doors from kitchen and with patio doors to rear garden
- Good size central entrance hall with cloakroom off and tiled slate effect floor
- Four good size bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Master Bedroom with ensuite, fitted with Merlin shower cubicle and Duravit sanitaryware
- Good sized single detached garage
- 10 YEAR LABC BUILD WARRANTY
CRIB Y LAN is a development of eight 4 & 5 bedroom detached houses on MAIN ROAD, GWAELOD Y GARTH. The location benefits from easy links to rail and M4 motorway, yet only 15 minutes from the centre of Cardiff the development is in idyllic countryside, a paradise for walkers and mountain bikers.
A high-tech eco efficient detached property in the sought after location of Gwaelod-Y-Garth. Beech house is a four bedroom detached house built with a single detached garage. Beech house is externally finished with traditional style welsh slate roof and natural Blue Pennant stone and with double dormer windows to the front elevation .Internally the property benefits from high standards of contemporary specification and design, and has low carbon/low energy consumption thermally efficient air source heat pump for central and domestic water heating.
*10 LABC New Home Warranty from a LABC Quality Award nominated house builder*
Entrance Hallway 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
Entered via uPVC double glazed door, Underfloor heating, Italian ceramic porcelain tilled flooring, doors to;
uPVC double glazed obscure window to front, Underfloor heating, Italian ceramic porcelain tilled flooring, Durvait wall hung wash-hand basin and low level W.C.
Living Room 18' x 11' 9" ( 5.49m x 3.58m )
uPVC double glazed acoustic patio doors to rear, under floor heating, TV point with Sky provision, Telephone point, and storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Dining Room 21' 1" x 11' 3" ( 6.43m x 3.43m )
Fitted with a high quality designer kitchen, range of wall and base units with a 25 year guarantee on carcass' and 10 year guarantee on the doors, integrated appliances to all kitchens including single oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer which will either be Neff, Smeg or similar, choice of high quality worktops which will be in three styles with solid oak or laminate worktops. (granite worktop upgrade is available) uPVC double glazed accoustic window to rear, under floor heating, Italian ceramic porcelain tilled flooring, Low energy LED lighting throughout with recessed down-lighters and door to;
Utility 7' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.29m x 2.21m )
uPVC double glazed acoustic door to side, under floor heating, Italian ceramic porcelain tilled flooring, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with drainer, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer and housing the air source heat pump for central and domestic water heating.
Access to loft, built in storage cupboard, doors to;
Master Bedroom 16' 9" x 11' 8" ( 5.11m x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, two built in wardrobes, TV point, telephone point, radiator, door to;
Ensuite 5' 6" x 5' 1" ( 1.68m x 1.55m )
uPVC obscure double glazed acoustic window to side, 3 piece suite comprising a merlin shower cubicle, Durvait wall hung wash-hand basin and low level W.C, quality Italian ceramic porcelain tiling to bathroom floors and part walls and towel rail.
Second Bedroom 13' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.95m )
uPVC double glazed acoustic window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Third Bedroom 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed acoustic window to rear, radiator and TV point.
Fourth Bedroom 7' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.08m )
uPVC double glazed acoustic window to rear, radiator and TV point.
uPVC obscure double glazed acoustic window to side, three piece suite comprising Durvait bath with shower over, Durvait wall hung wash-hand basin and low level W.C, quality Italian ceramic porcelain tiling to bathroom floors and part walls and towel rail.
Detached garage with up and over door, lighting and power supply.
10 year LABC New Home Warranty.
Natural Welsh blue pennant sandstone and brick detailing to front elevations.
Low maintenance uPVC soffits and fascias.
Landscaped, turfed and planted front and rear gardens with gravel driveways and stone set strip to footpath.
Upgrade Installation of whole house heat recovery ventilation system speak to sales advisors for details.
Wood veneer internal doors with satin or polished chrome door furniture.
Mains linked smoke and heat detectors to kitchen, ground floor, first floor and loft space.
Wired ready for security alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.