5 bedroom detached house for saleCrib Y Lan, Main Road, Gwaelod-Y-Garth
- Separate lounge with chimney and log burning feature fireplace of choice, double glass and oak wood frame doors to central hall,
- Large contemporary designer style kitchen/dining room with double doors to garden off both dining and family lounge areas
- Property is wired throughout for all round sound and home cinema automation to lounge
- Central entrance hall to study and W.C
- Five bedrooms including Master bedroom with walk through wardrobes and ensuite with walk in rain shower
- Bedrooms two and three feature fitted wardrobes with Jack & Jill ensuite shower room
- Double Integrated Garage
- 10 year LABC New Home Warranty
5 bed detached house located on the outskirts of Gwaelod Y Garth and is within the catchment area for Gwaelod Primary School and Radyr High School. The location benefits from easy links to rail and M4 motorway, yet only 15 minutes from the centre of Cardiff the development is in idyllic countryside
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this one of a kind high-tech, eco detached property in a sought after location of Gwaelod-Y-Garth. As it is the only one built in the development you will find it's unique in both design and additional inclusions of specification. Oak House is a 5 bedroom detached property with a large integral double garage. With a traditional style welsh slate roof and natural blue penant stone and render to front elevation, The property features low carbon/low energy consumption thermally efficient air source heat pump for under floor and radiator central heating and domestic water heating, This new build property comes with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY through LABC
Entrance Hallway 12' 5" x 5' 7" ( 3.78m x 1.70m )
Entered via uPVC double glazed door, Underfloor heating, understairs storage, choice of Amtico flooring, doors to;
Underfloor heating, choice of selected flooring, Durvait wall hung wash-hand basin and low level W.C.
uPVC double glazed window to front, Underfloor heating, Italian ceramic porcelain tilled flooring, telephone point and TV point.
Living Room 16' 11" x 13' 11" ( 5.16m x 4.24m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front, under floor heating, TV point with Sky provision, Telephone point, choice of Amtico flooring, fire surround with log burner, double doors leading to;
Kitchen / Dining Room 11' 6" x 16' 3" ( 3.51m x 4.95m )
Fitted with a high quality designer kitchen, range of wall and base units with a 25 year guarantee on carcass' and 10 year guarantee on the doors, integrated appliances to all kitchens including single oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer which will either be Neff, Smeg or similar, choice of high quality worktops which will be in three styles with solid oak or laminate worktops (granite worktop upgrade is available). Two uPVC double glazed acoustic doors to rear, uPVC double glazed acoustic window to rear, under floor heating, choice of Amtico flooring, Low energy LED lighting throughout with recessed down-lighters and door to;
Utility Room 7' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.21m x 2.21m )
under floor heating, choice of Amtico flooring, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with drainer, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer, door leading to garage.
uPVC double glazed window to front, split level landing, loft access, doors to;
Master Bedroom 16' 5" x 13' ( 5.00m x 3.96m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, uPVC double glazed acoustic window to rear, TV point, telephone point, radiator, door to;
Ensuite 8' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.01m )
uPVC obscure double glazed acoustic window to rear, 3 piece suite comprising a Merlin shower cubicle, two Durvait wall hung wash-hand basin and low level W.C, quality Italian ceramic porcelain tiling to bathroom floors and part walls and towel rail.
Master Dressing Room 9' 4" x 3' 11" ( 2.84m x 1.19m )
Built in wardrobes with lighting.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 11' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.40m )
two uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and TV point, door to;
Jack & Jill Ensuite 7' 7" x 4' 11" ( 2.31m x 1.50m )
3 piece suite comprising a Merlin shower cubicle, Durvait wall hung wash-hand basin and low level W.C, quality Italian ceramic porcelain tiling to bathroom floors and part walls and towel rail.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed acoustic window to rear, radiator and TV point, door to Jack & Jill ensuite.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed acoustic window to rear, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Five 12' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and TV point.
Family Bathroom 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
uPVC obscure double glazed acoustic window to rear, three piece suite comprising Durvait bath with shower over, Durvait wall hung wash-hand basin and low level W.C, quality Italian ceramic porcelain tiling to bathroom floors and part walls and towel rail.
Integral double garage with up and over door, lighting and power supply, doors to plant room and rear garden.
housing the air source heat pump for central and domestic water heating.
10 year LABC New Home Warranty.
Natural Welsh blue pennant sandstone and brick detailing to front elevations.
Low maintenance uPVC soffits and fascias.
Landscaped, turfed and planted front and rear gardens with gravel driveways and stone set strip to footpath.
Upgrade Installation of whole house heat recovery ventilation system speak to sales advisor's for details.
Wood veneer internal doors with satin or polished chrome door furniture.
Mains linked smoke and heat detectors to kitchen, ground floor, first floor and loft space.
Wired ready for security alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.