3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreens Road, Dunsville, Doncaster
Sold STC £130,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Attached Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
We are pleased to offer for sale this semi-detached home in the popular area of Dunsville. The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, attached garage and front and rear gardens.
The selling agents are pleased to offer for sale this semi-detached home in the popular area of Dunsville with NO ONWARD CHAIN! The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, attached garage and front and rear gardens.
With a front glazing double glazed door, front facing double glazed window, stairs to the first floor, central heating radiator and wall light.
Lounge 21' 9" x 12' 2" into recess ( 6.63m x 3.71m into recess )
Having a front and rear facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, built in cupboards and shelving.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 11' 5" ( 2.36m x 3.48m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces ,front and side facing windows, a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood, fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, tiled splash backs and door to the side.
With stairs from the hall, cupboard to house the combi boiler and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 9" Irregular Shaped Room x 9' 10" ( 4.80m Irregular Shaped Room x 3.00m )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" maximum x 11' 6" ( 3.73m maximum x 3.51m )
A double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, storage cupboard and wall light.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.46m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and wall light.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, central heating radiator, tiled walls where visible, laminate flooring, wash hand basin and an airing cupboard.
With a laid to lawn area and concrete drive, double gates, security light and gate to rear.
An enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with shrub area.
Attached to the house with an up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56891096.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.