5 bedroom detached house for saleMoss Road, Moss, Doncaster
- £300,000 - £325,000
- ** Option of additional land - 2.5 acres and paddock **
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Utility Room, Downstairs WC
- Five Bedrooms, Two En-Suites, Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000.If land is what you're looking for look at this superb unique property with the option of additional 2.5 acres and a paddock.
** Option of additional land - 2.5 acres and paddock **
This superb individual detached residence is situated in this popular location in Moss with open views and must be viewed to appreciate the spacious accommodation offered for sale. The property has five bedrooms, two with En-Suite, family bathroom, kitchen with integrated appliances and open views.
Reception Hall 11' 11" x 9' 11" maximum measurements ( 3.63m x 3.02m maximum measurements )
A sealed unit door leads to the impressive reception hall which has feature tiled flooring and an understairs storage cupboard.
Superb Sitting Room 31' x 12' plus feature recess ( 9.45m x 3.66m plus feature recess )
With front facing double glazed windows overlooking the garden. The focal point of the room is the feature illuminated recess with electric fire, there are three TV aerial points, molded cornice to the ceiling and double glazed French doors which give access to the rear garden.
From The Entrance Hall
Double Doors Give Access To
The Dining Room 14' 7" x 14' 1" ( 4.45m x 4.29m )
This is currently used as a family room with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Double doors give access to the breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 19' 7" x 12' 11" maximum measurements ( 5.97m x 3.94m maximum measurements )
Fitted with a matching range of beech style wall and base units with coordinating worksurfaces incorporating the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated appliances to include an electric fan oven, halogen hob with extractor above, dishwasher and refrigerator, there are display cabinets, spotlights over the worksurfaces and spotlights to the ceiling. There is a centre island with storage beneath, coving to the ceiling and a door which opens to the utility room.
Utility Room 9' 8" x 4' 10" maximum measurements ( 2.95m x 1.47m maximum measurements )
Having built in cupboard and spotlights to the ceiling. There are worksurfaces, complimentary tiling, a tiled floor, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, a rear facing sealed unit door which gives access to the garden and laundry shute. There is a courtesy door to the garage.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of corner wash hand basin and low level WC. There is tiled flooring, an extractor fan and spotlights to the ceiling.
From The Entrance Hall
A Spindle Staircase Rises To
The First Floor Landing
Which has coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator, laundry shute and an airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 18' 2" x 12' maximum measurments ( 5.54m x 3.66m maximum measurments )
Having front facing double glazed windows with views overlooking the fields, there are a range of built in wardrobes with hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator, recess downlights to the ceiling, TV aerial point and a door gives access to the En-Suite bathroom.
En-Suite Bathroom 8' 8" x 6' maximum measurements ( 2.64m x 1.83m maximum measurements )
Having tiling to the walls and a white suite comprising of corner bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is also an illuminated oval mirror with spotlights, an extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' 5" maximu measurements ( 3.66m x 3.78m maximu measurements )
With rear facing double glazed window with open views to the rear garden and beyond, there is a central heating radiator, built in wardrobe, built in cupboard and coving and downlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.68m )
With front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator and access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a white suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. There is a ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, oval mirror and spotlights.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 9' 3" maximum measurements ( 3.20m x 2.82m maximum measurements )
With rear facing double glazed window, wardrobe providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 15' 8" x 12' 4" maximum measurements ( 4.78m x 3.76m maximum measurements )
Having two double glazed sky light windows, built in wardrobes, built in storage cupboards, spotlights and sloping ceilings.
Superb family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising of bath with tile surround, a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and walk in tiled shower cubicle. There is tiling to the walls and floor an oval mirror, extractor fan and spotlights to the ceiling.
Double tall gates give access to the gravelled drive with turning and parking space which leads to the double garage which has a central heating boiler, plumbing for a washing machine, a central heating radiator, a door leading to the rear garden and a door into the utility room. To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden which overlooks open fields to the rear and is laid to lawn with patio area, outside tap, three waterproof sockets, outside lights and an oil tank. Viewing is essential!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56891195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.