2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllen Road, Oulton Broad, Lowestoft
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Well Presented
- Viewings Advised
Situated in a popular residential location within OULTON BROAD, this delightful SEMI-DETACHED home offers TWO bedroom, TWO reception room accommodation with charming CHARACTER features. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in a popular residential location within Oulton Broad, this delightful semi-detached home offers two bedroom, two reception room accommodation with charming character features. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Living Room 15' 2" x 12' 7" into recess ( 4.62m x 3.84m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, fited carpet, capped off open fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 17' into bay x 13' ( 5.18m into bay x 3.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television and telephone points, laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 8' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, sink/drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 12' 8" ( 4.62m x 3.86m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television and telephone points, fitted carpets, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" plus bay x 13' 1" plus recess ( 2.84m plus bay x 3.99m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, freestanding roll top bath with shower attachment, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, towel rail radiator.
Please note that there is no rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56891438.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.