3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeterborough Road, Farcet, Peterborough
Sold STC £177,500
- Reduced from £180,000
- three bedrooms
- lounge, dining room, downstairs wc
- kitchen breakfast room, family room
- garage, driveway, gardens
- no onward chain
A well proportioned, extended semi detached family home set in a pleasant non estate location offering accommodation to comprise: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, family room, downstairs wc, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage, gardens & driveway.
A well proportioned, extended semi detached family home which is offered for sale with no onward chain & set in a pleasant non estate location. benefits include a ground floor extension to the rear to provide a dining room & downstairs wc, as well as a garage, workshop and driveway.
Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 3" into bay x 12' 10" inc chimney breast ( 4.34m into bay x 3.91m inc chimney breast )
Double glazed bay windows to the front & side, radiator.
Dining Room 10' extending to 11' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.05m extending to 3.51m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.84m )
Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, fitted gas hob with cooker hood & electric double oven, fitted fridge, plumbing for washing machine with washing machine included, fitted dishwasher.
Family Room 8' 1" x 7' ( 2.46m x 2.13m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear, tiled floor, radiator.
Close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 9" inc chimney breast x 14' 7" into bay ( 3.89m inc chimney breast x 4.45m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' x 7' 1" extending to 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.16m extending to 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, overstairs storage cupboard / wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 12' 4" max plus doorway ( 2.18m x 3.76m max plus doorway )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and hot water cylinder.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, radiator / towel rail, curved panel bath, close coupled wc, hand wash basin.
Outside The Property
The frontage is laid largely to gravel to provide parking for several cars. there is a garage with an up & over door and a further work shop to the rear with a window to the rear and side door into the garden. The rear garden offers a paved patio area and is laid to lawn with floral borders and further timber decking to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56891456.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ103920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.