2 bedroom terraced house for saleLarklands Avenue, Ilkeston
- Sold with no upward chain
- Traditional terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large rear garden with outbuildings
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO PROPERTY*subject to terms and conditions*
SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN the property is PERFECT FOR INVESTMENT BUYERS & FIRST TIME BUYERS alike. Benefiting from TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and having a LARGE REAR GARDEN with OUT BUILDINGS a viewing of this property is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer to the market this TRADITIONAL TERRACE property situated on Larklands Avenue. SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN the property is PERFECT FOR INVESTMENT BUYERS & FIRST TIME BUYERS alike. The house is double glazed, central heated and in brief comprises of: lounge, dining room and kitchen whilst to the first floor are TWO BEDROOMS and a shower room. Externally the property benefits from a LARGE REAR GARDEN which has a patio area, OUT BUILDINGS which are used for the following: a utility room with plumbing, an outside W.C as well as one used for storage, the garden is complimented with fence and walled boundaries. A viewing of this property is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Directions: Proceeding uphill along Chalons Way, take the first exit left off the roundabout and on to Park Road. Continue along Park Road and over the mini roundabout, take the third left staying on Park Road, then right on to Larklands Avenue. The property is situated on the right hand side and is marked by our "for sale" board.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
Having front elevation double glazed entrance door, front elevation double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and wooden floorboards.
14ft 1 max under stairs shortens to 11ft 11 x 12ft 2
Having rear elevation double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and door leading to:
Kitchen 8' 1" x 5' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.75m )
A fitted kitchen with eye level wall and base units and work surfaces over, stainless steel 1 and ½ bowl sink and drainer, tiling to splashback areas, integrated electric oven with integrated four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, side elevation double glazed window and side elevation double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having side elevation double glazed window, access to insulated loft and doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" into recess x 12' 1" ( 3.78m into recess x 3.68m )
Having front elevation double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
This is an irregular shaped room. Comprising of wash hand basin, WC, separate shower cubicle and tiling to splashbacks.
Externally the property benefits from a LARGE REAR GARDEN which has a patio area, OUT BUILDINGS which are used for the following: a utility room with plumbing, an outside W.C as well as one used for storage, the garden is complimented with fence and walled boundaries
(This is currently used as a utility room) Having plumbing for washing machine and houses the boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.