3 bedroom terraced house for saleMaidenbower, Crawley
- Three Bedrooms
- Town House
- Garage & Driveway
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Close to Three Bridges Mainline Station
Highly desirable 3 bedroom Town House situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after Maidenbower neighbourhood, built circa 2008 by David Wilson Homes. The property has a spacious bedroom/family room with doors out to the rear garden and there is a handy cloakroom. On the first floor there is a stylish kitchen/breakfast room with patio door to balcony and a living/dining room with Juliette balcony. On the second floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside there is off street parking for two vehicles, integral garage and a rear garden.
The property is ideally situated for commuters situated 1.5 miles from Three Bridges Mainline Station where there are fast frequent links to the city in under an hour. For families with young children the Brook Infant School is was rated as good by Ofsted in 2013 and Maidenbower Junior School was rated outstanding by Ofsted in 2009. Furthermore Oriel High Secondary School was rated good by Ofsted in 2012.
* Hallway: 6.73m x 1.88m (22' 1" x 6' 2")
* Garage: 3.73m x 2.59m (12' 3" x 8' 6")
* Utility: 2.59m (max) x 1.88m (8' 6" x 6' 2")
* Bedroom 3: 4.65m x 2.87m (15' 3" x 9' 5")
* Lounge: 4.65m (narrowing to 7'10) x 5m (15' 3" x 16' 5")
* Kitchen Diner: 4.65m (narrowing 7'10) x 3.43m (15' 3" x 11' 3")
* Bedroom 1: 3.84m x 3.05m (12' 7" x 10')
* Ensuite: 1.85m (max) x 1.12m (6' 1" x 3' 8")
* Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 2.77m (13' 4" x 9' 1")
* Bathroom: 2.29m x 1.65m (7' 6" x 5' 5")
* Rear Garden
* Garage & Driveway
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.