2 bedroom flat for saleGolden Manor, Hanwell, London, W7 3EG
- Luxurious Purpose-Built Apartment
- Off Street Parking
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Entryphone System
- Stylish Open-Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Minutes to Shops, Parks & Station
- Modern Bath & Shower Room
- Vacant - Chain Free Sale!
Bright & exceptionally spacious purpose-built apartment situated on the upper floor of this prestigious gated development. Features include; large living/dining room ope-plan with a stylish integrated kitchen area, 2 double bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom suite with separate shower. The property is further enhanced by a lift, entry phone system, communal gardens, off street parking and its close proximity to Hanwell train station.
The property is situated in the heart of Golden Manor close to a good range of shops bars and restaurants, moments from Churchfield (Bunny) Park and Brent Valley golf course. Hanwell railway station is literally moments away, providing speedy access to London Paddington and Heathrow and the forthcoming Crossrail services. Hanwell Broadway with local shops and restaurants is also close at hand offering regular bus services to Boston Manor for the Piccadilly Line and Ealing's busy Broadway with its Central & District Line tube station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 366321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.